Aim of the Course
The Course has been designed to meet a number of interrelated educational and voactional aims which can be described as following
- To provide an educational foundation for a range of administrative and management careers in the hospitality industry.
- To develop in the student the ability to think logically, communicate clearly, and read critically.
- To create an awareness of the rapidly changing external business environment and its effect on the hospitality industry.
- To equip the student with a thorough understanding of the administrative and production skills required in the hospitality industry.
- To provide the students with an intellectual challenge inthe hospitality sector.
- To acquire skills for future management roles of various types of hospitality units, and being aware and conscious of the social responsibilities that an organisation owes to employees and clients.
- To provide skills to manage in a computerised environment and a rapidly changing IT environment and its effect in the hospitality industry.
- To develop in the students, skills and personal qualities of general importance and applicability in all aspects of working life.